One of the best IVF Centre in India
SECUNDERABAD WOMEN`S CLINIC AND INFERTILITY CENTRE was established in the year 2008 with a view to give the best possible fertility treatment to patients of Hyderabad India .
- SWCIC has been assisting couples with specialist advice and treatment and has been obtaining outstanding results.
- With the outstanding success of our Infertility Centre we Inaugurated `SECUNDERABAD WOMENS HOSPITAL` in 2013, it is a 50 bedded Superspeciality fertility institute. It is one of the best and hi-tech centers for infertility/IVF treatment.
- Here we not only do basic and advanced fertility treatments but also support our high risk patients well into pregnancy and delivery for local and International patients.
- Our results for basic and advanced (IVF) fertility treatment improve by leaps and bounds everyday owing to our constant effort to improve ourselves. Our sole focus is to provide our patients with the best possible results. As a result we are placed among one of the best fertility centers in Hyderabad India& Secunderabad.
- We at SECUNDERABAD WOMENS HOSPITAL (Unit of SWCIC) provide a wide range of specialist fertility treatment options based on modern protocols and advanced medical techniques.
- At SECUNDERABAD WOMENS HOSPITAL (Unit of SWCIC) we aim to provide an environment where you feel comfortable, relaxed and supported by our experienced team of staff, and we tailor your treatment to suit your individual circumstances to give you the very best chance of success. Whatever the difficulty, we try to overcome it by careful counseling with each couple and provide a treatment option that will enable us to work together towards a solution. And that makes us the best test tube baby center in Hyderabad India
Choose the best fertility center in Hyderabad India
Phenomenal Success Rates – at the famed fertility center in Hyderabad India
- The SECUNDERABAD WOMENS HOSPITAL (UNIT OF SWCIC) is one of the best fertility centers in Hyderabad India with vast experience in assisted conception. We have one of the highest success rates in the city, and our Centre has helped numerous couples to conceive .
Individualized Treatment Regimens
- The SWH boasts of the most modern equipment such as
- TWO LABOTECT C200 incubators (Germany),
- TWO 65KV Generators to provide continuous Power supply, to the Refrigerators (to maintain cold chain for injections) and the Incubators (where the embryos are placed after IVF-IMSI)
- Olympus Stereo zoom microscope
- Laminar Airflow
- Olympus IX71 Inverted Micrpscope with NARISHIGE MICROMANIPULATOR for ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)/IMSI(Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection)
- We perform Blastocyst cultures with our TRIPLE gas Labotect Incubators
- Sperm, Egg and Embryo Freezing
- BLASTOCYST Freezing with more than 90% retrieval on thawing, using VITRIFICATION TECHNIQUE. Our vitrification methods have resulted in over 60% clinical pregnancy rate for women of all ages.
WE HAVE 3 FULLY EQUIPPED OPERATION THEATRES
- All Our Operation theatre suites have DATEX OHMEDA Anesthetic work stationsWe have 2 operation theatres for General/Obstetric and Laparoscopic surgeries STORZ Instruments are used for Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy. Our IVF Theatre along with ICSI/IMSI Lab is completely separate to maintain high standards of sterility for IVF. GE MONITORS, VENTILATOR and DEFIBRILLATOR for the unexpected emergency.
GE VOLUSON P8 3D/4D REALTIME- for complete workup of the female infertility Patients.
- 3D/4D ultrasound is an emerging technology with great promise to further this role.
- This overview describes and illustrates the applications of three-dimensional Transvaginal ultrasound in female infertility.
- The obvious advantages are that 3D ultrasound offers more rapid and reproducible image acquisition as well as enhanced visualization and post-processing capabilities.
- Ongoing research will likely continue to define the clinical role of 3D ultrasound and it is possible in the near future to rethe Golden Standard for pelvic imaging.
Uterine cavity assessment
- The main advantage of pre cycle assessment using 3D is the coronal view of the uterine cavity to exclude Mullerian anomalies
- Uterine cavity lesions such as fibroids (submucous, Intramural and subserous) , endometrial polyps & IU Synechiae
Ovarian volume calculation
- 3D/4D ultrasound is more accurate in determining ovarian volume using the Virtual Organ computer-aided Analysis (VOCAL, GE Kretz) technique.
- This technique employs a rotational method which involves the manual delineation of the ovarian volume throughout several planes as the data set is rotated through 180 degrees in a consecutive series of rotations
- Number of follicles at the early follicular phase has been reported to be a good test for prediction of ovarian response All follicles < 10mm are measured using 2D ultrasound in the longitudinal and transverse planes, however 3D techniques are now available for automatic calculation
The uterine abnormality most commonly associated with miscarriages is a uterine septum
- Normal uterine lining does not grow over a septum, so if the embryo implants in the septum, it will not have an adequate blood supply for growth.
- The traditional way to correct a septum was performing an abdominal surgery called a “metroplasty”, where the septum was removed, and the uterine walls sewn together.
- This surgery was not very successful, and nowadays we can remove a septum by hysteroscopy (“HYSTEROSCOPY GUIDED RESECTION“), which provides a much more successful outcome.
- Understanding the type of uterine defect one has is critical, because this will determine if surgical intervention is needed to optimize one’s chances of a successful pregnancy.
- A 2D ultrasound can suggest that an abnormality is present, but does not necessarily differentiate among subtle abnormalities. The advantage of 3D/4D ultrasound is that it will better define the specific defect present. Based on this improved image, the best recommendation can be made
- Using ultrasound imaging in implantation Optimal conditions of implantation could be:- Endometrium > 7 mm, Endometrial volume > 2 ml , Dominant follicle >18mm, Hypo-echogenic endometrium with 3 well delineated layers, Uterine PI < 3 and the Presence of sub-endometrial vascular flow.
- We use a LOGIQ C5 Premium Ultrasound machine for our Oocyte retrievals and Embryo transfers.
- LOGIQ C5 Professional Ultrasound – at our Banjara hills OPD
- Located minutes from Secunderabad bus stop and James street train Station.
Patient affordability and flexible payment options
We place great emphasis on pre-treatment workup including:-
- A) Investigate ovarian reserve with AMH (Anti Mullerian hormone) and AFC (Antral follicular count)
- B) Undertake Trial Embryo transfers and a mandatory Endometrial Biopsy for every woman undergoing an IVF Trial Embryo transfer is a “dummy” or trial run for the process of embryo transfer. It is necessary to do this to establish whether the transfer is likely to be easy or difficult and allows us to take measurements.
- C) We investigate the lining of the womb to ensure the best possible environment for developing embryos by doing a Uterine Biophysical profile (UBP)
- D) Endometrial Biopsy, TB-PCR and Natural Killer Cells are done Routinely for all Infertility Patients.
- F) Hysteroscopy
- This is a procedure routinely undertaken prior to an Embryo transfer,It is best done when the endometrium is relatively thin, that is after a menstruation- a small telescope is inserted into the uterine cavity.
- The cavity is visualized along with the tubal ostia. Any septum in the cavity (a partition in the uterine cavity is called a `septum`), adhesions, polyps and/or fibroids can be removed at the same time. If a Hysteroscopy is undertaken there is no need for a dummy embryo transfer.
- Should any anomalies be detected at this phase it can then be treated prior to commencing stimulation for IVF-IMSI