- Apart from the different styles of fertility treatment, SWCIC- thebest IVF center in Hyderabad India offers different cosmetic surgeries as well. Read through the following description for more details.
surgeons and nurses
- We have a very competent team of surgeons and nurses and perform many successful surgeries
- Breast Reduction/Augmentation
- Breast lift
What is breast augmentation?
- Breast augmentation is also called “augmentation mammoplasty”. It is a cosmetic surgery done to enhance the size of the breasts.The surgery is done using breast implants to increase the breast size. Also this surgery can be done to revive the breast shape after losing weight or after pregnancy. Breast augmentation is a procedure where the volume and projection of the breasts is improved, also the shape such
as rounded breast shape or tear drop brize asymmetry is achieved based on the needs of the client.
- The procedure collects fat from other areas of the body and uses that fat to enhance the breast volume. This procedure of removing the fat and using it to improve the breast asymmetry is called fat transfer breast augmentation. Breast augmentation improves the self
confidence and enhances the balance of breasts. Breast implants is also done to breast reconstruction after a serious injury or mastectomy.
What to expect after the surgery
- It enhances the volume and shape of the breasts.
- It improves the self confidence.
What breast augmentation surgery cannot achieve?
- Breast augmentation cannot restore breasts which have lost its shape and are sagging. A breast lift is required besidesbreast augmentation for sagging breasts to restore their shape, for a fuller and a lifted appearance.Breast lifting could be performed at the same time of the breast augmentation. Your surgeon could decide on when to go for the next surgery.
Breast Augmentation candidates
- Breast augmentation is a personal choice, and depends solely on the individual as it is you who is undergoing the surgery.The patient must be mentally ready and the patient satisfaction is the utmost important criteria in this procedure.
You must consider to go for a breast augmentation if:
- You have good health, neither breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Your breasts are sagging and lost shape.
- Your breast shape is asymmetrical.
Breast Augmentation recovery
- Post surgery you shall be moved to the recovery area for close monitoring. Your breasts are dressed up in gauze dressing for comfort and support.
The swelling,pain and discomfort minimize as the breasts start recovering. You are allowed to go home after some observation.
- Your surgeon shall give some instructions on what care has to followed and when is the next appointment. You will be given medications,some pain reduction pills etc. Some surgeons suggest the patients to apply some lotions to keep risk of infections. It’s suggested to
carefully follow the instructions given by the surgeon to avoid risk of infections etc.
- A breast lift surgery is also called mastopexy. The surgery is done by discarding the excess skin and stiffening the surrounding muscles and tissue to reshape the sagging breast. At times the areola gets bigger in size over a period of time.Doing breast lift reduces the areola enlargement. A breast lift considerably uplifts the sagging breasts for a fuller and youthful appearance. With time a woman’s breasts lose their firmness and shape. The reasons for the loss of skin elasticity is due to:
- Weight gaining or reduction
- Sometimes its genetical
What breast lift surgery can’t achieve?
- Breast lift surgery doesn’t restore the size and shape of the breasts at once. If you want to achieve fuller breasts consider going for breast augmentation surgery. Similarly if you wish to have smaller breasts, the you must opt for a combination of breast lift and breast reduction surgery.
Breast lift recovery
- Post surgery, your surgeon shall do dressings and use bandages to the incisions once the procedure is completed. You must use a support bra to minimize pain and follow it till the breasts are healed. Your surgeon might place a thin tube temporarily to drain excess blood and fluids.Your surgeon shall instruct you as how to take care, some of the instruction include:
- How to take care of your breasts post surgery.
- Any ointments or Medications to be taken which speed up the healing process.
- When is the next follow up with your surgeon.
- Liposuction also called “lipo”. It’s a procedure which slims and trims the shape of the body in the areas which need correction.The procedure removes the excess fat deposits to enhance the body shape and contour it .Liposuction is quite a painful and dangerous
procedure.During the liposuction procedure, the body where fat is being removed is filled with liquid before the fat is sucked out of the body.It’s a painful procedure and needs intensive care post surgery.
Advantages of Liposuction
- One treatment is sufficient to reshape the problem areas.
- Treats vast areas of the body in one sitting.
- Treated using local or general anesthesia.
- Gives better and consistent results.
Areas where liposuction can be used:
- Hips and buttocks
- Abdomen and waist
- Cheeks, chin and neck
What liposuction cannot achieve?
- Liposuction cannot treat obesity or a substitute for proper diet and exercise. Also it does not prove effective for cellulite, fat deposits on the areas on thighs, hips, thighs and buttocks.
- Liposuction is an ideal procedure for candidates such as:
- Adults with 30% of their body weight have firm, elasticity with fine muscle tone.
- Healthy adults who do not suffer chronic illness which impacts healing.
- Nonsmokers .