IVF ( In Vitro Fertilization )
SWCIC- the best test tube baby center in Hyderabad India supports you with all the modern infertility treatments. IVF is one among them which has already proved its prominence with the millions of positive results all over the world.
- In-vitro fertilization (IVF), have been available since the birth 18 years ago of Louise Brown, the world’s first “test tube baby”. IVF makes it possible to combine sperm and eggs in a laboratory for a baby that is genetically related to both partners.First, medication is given to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple eggs.
(HYPERSTIMULATED OVARY IN IVF)
- Once mature, the eggs are suctioned from the ovaries
and placed in a laboratory culture dish with the man’s sperm for natural fertilization.
- The dish is then placed in an incubator.
- About two days later, three to five embryos are transferred to the woman’s uterus.
- The lady is then admitted for 2 days in hospital to give maximum care and medication.
DAY 1/ PN STAGE
DAY 2 EMBRYO (GRADE A, 2-4 CELLED EMBRYO)
DAY 3 EMBRYO (6-8 CELLED EMBRYO)
DAY 4 EMBRYO (MORULA) – Graphic presentation and Actual picture in Embryology Lab
Go to top ⇑